Oxford Inn Silverdale Washington Hotel
Your ideal choice for Silverdale Hotels!The Oxford Inn Silverdale is well equipped to handle your travel needs, whether you are traveling on business or looking for a relaxing getaway on the Puget Sound. This prime location is only one hour from Seattle by ferry, minutes from Bremerton and the Kitsap Naval Station, as well as a quick shuttle ride from SEA-TAC International Airport.
The Oxford Inn Silverdale is conveniently located near several shopping venues, and award winning golf courses. All the rooms have recently been remodeled and renovated. For the nature enthusiast, we are also located near Silverdale's famous Waterfront Park, and the Clear Creek Trail.
The Oxford Inn Silverdale offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Silverdale, Washington make the Oxford Inn Silverdale your hotel choice.
Featured Special Offer
It's Break Time!
It's Break Time.....Hello Spring!
- Bremerton Harborside and Louis Mentor Boardwalk
- Bremerton Symphony
- Clearwater Casino
- Elanden Gardens
- Ferry to Downtown Seattle
- Kitsap County Historical Museum
- Kitsap Mall
- Naval Memorial Museum of the Pacific
- Naval Undersea Museum
- Olympic National Park
- Olympic Outdoor Center
- Puget Sound Express Whale Watching
- Rodeo Drive In Movie Theater
- USS Turner Joy
- WA State Parks near Puget Sound
- Midget II House "C" Battle for the Sound, Bremerton, WA, March 21-23, 2014
- PDFC All-Breed Dog Show, Silverdale, WA, March 22-23, 2014
- Kitsap Antique Show, Silverdale, Washington, April 5-6, 2014
- Viking Fest, Silverdale, Washington, May 16-18, 2014
- South Kitsap High School Commencement Ceremony, Silverdale, Washington, June 10, 2014